Gain Access To ‘Insider’ Wall Street Information As To Where To Put Your Money…? For Less Than A Price Of Your Daily Latte…? Surely No Trader Worth Their Salt Is Gonna Give That Intel Out, Are They…?
So… Joining the WSU All-Star Portfolio is apparently akin to joining a ‘network’ of Wall Street pros, hedge fund partners and the like to give you primo information on exactly where you should invest your cash. Oh – and doing it all 100% legally, of course…
Now doesn’t this sound just fine and dandy. And, we have to admit, far too good to be true… So of course, this meant that we had to dig deeper. Much, much deeper…. And the following is exactly what we found out.
What do you get for your money with WSU All-Star Portfolio?
OK, so joining the WSU All-Star Portfolio is slightly different from any other kind of advisory service you’ve ever come across before. Because this really is more of a ‘club’ than an advisory service. Sure, you get the weekly and monthly newsletters, trade alerts, and all the other blah blah blah delivered to your inbox that you’d expect.
But the important thing to realize about WSU All-Star Portfolio, is that it’s the members who’re the asset. And the Intel that they provide to all the other members. When you start to look at just who’s included, you’ll begin to realize just how valuable being part of this network could be. We’re talking investing royalty such as:
- Doug Casey
- John Petrides
- Ron Thiessen
- John Doody
- Rob McEwen
- Andrew Horowitz
- Steve Koomar
- Jared Dillan
- Michal Sonnenfeldt
- Kristin Bentz
- Cactus Schoreder
- Marc Lichtenfeld
- And of course, Frank Curzio himself: But more about him in a moment…
And the list goes on… We couldn’t possibly name them all. As well as the newsletters, investing opportunities are also discussed via podcast. Oh, and in addition you also gain access to a private comms channel where you can submit questions, and also request a person for a guest interview who you’d like to hear from. That’s a pretty unique addition to what’s already an awesome product, wouldn’t you say…?
Who is WSU All-Star Portfolio for?
Well, if you’re into investing, then in all honesty, you NEED to be a member of WSU All-Star Portfolio. Because, let’s face it, where else in the world can regular folks like you and us ever get Intel from such an incredible network? In addition, the price is way, way less than that of other (lesser?) advisory services – making this one simply a must have when it comes to making your investments truly work hard for you.
Who the heck is Frank Curzio?
Frank Curzio is the brains behind WSU All-Star Portfolio. And the guy certainly knows his onions, that we have to admit… He’s worked for the smartest hedge fund managers on the planet, he’s traveled (and continues to travel) the globe researching investment ideas, has met with the cleverest investing minds in the world, and literally created a network second to none when it comes to anything to do with investments.
Oh, and he’s made himself a pretty penny along the way, and also done the same for his followers…
The Pros and Cons of WSU All-Star Portfolio
- A very different kind of advisory service. This is more of a club where members get to share information about investment opportunities that are about to go stratospheric. Some past examples shared within the WSU All-Star Portfolio network include Rosetta Stone Inc. (64.12% profit in 15 months), Boeing Co (200.99% in 24 months), First Mining gold Corp. (202.31% in 5 months), Applied Materials, Inc. (266.57& and rising)…
- This is a no BS service – the advice and insights are given straight. Fact driven, and no stuffing whatsoever – just real, top quality, investment advice.
- WSU All-Star Portfolio is also about learning to become a better investor with some great instruction. It’s not simply about blindly following like a sheep…
- You get 2 weeks access for a single dollar. That way you can the service out pretty much risk free, before you decide to sign up.
- OK, so investing – any investing – always comes with an inherent risk. And a quick word of caution… Never, ever, invest more money than you can afford to lose. But the key to successful investments is to lower that risk as much as is humanly possible. And with the incredible insights afforded to you by being a member of the WSU All-Star Portfolio, you really are lowering that risk as much as you can. Remember, all the Intel you receive via the service has been double, triple, and quadruple researched by some of the best brains in the business. And it’s then presented to you for you to act on it…
The Bottom Line
We have to say, we do love it when something’s done differently… And when it comes to being a member of WSU All-Star Portfolio, then you really couldn’t ask to be a member of an ‘alternative’ advisory service. Let’s face it, there’s no other way that we could gain access to this kind of insider information. And the results certainly speak for themselves.
There’s a whole lot of happy customers out there, and with this fresh outlook on advertising, those who’re savvy enough to sign up to the WSU All-Star Portfolio network are also going to be happily counting their profits for years to come.
Sure, you do need a little bit of your own investing knowledge. But hey – even if you’re a complete rookie, the fact that you can communicate with other members means that it’ll be a matter of weeks or days before you’re happily treading the trading steps with the confidence of a lion. WSU All-Star Portfolio is a refreshing change to all the other boring (and, dare we say it, less effective) advisory services out there. The WSU All-Star Portfolio way is definitely the research advisory of the future. Remember you read that here first…