No, No, No….! It’s Yet Another ‘Must-Have’ Product That Will See You Making A Mega-Fortune From Peanuts… Yep, Once Again If You Only Knew Where To Put Your Money, It’s Truly Possible To Make Thousands (Or More) From Penny Stocks… Hmmm, You’ll Excuse Us If We’re Cynical of Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes…
Penny stocks! Here’s betting that this is something you’ve either considered in the past (and probably lost out), or have read all the warnings that most money managers – and the mainstream media – tell you, and you keep well away… But then there’s always that little voice in your head saying, What If…? And Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes is, apparently, the system you need to make your millions.
Well, sorry if we’re not gonna hold the front page! Because there’s a reason so many people shy away from penny stocks. And that’s that you might as well throw your money in the trash – right…?
Sykes, however, tells us different. He says that the reason most people lose money trading penny stocks is because they don’t have a system. And the Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes is what you need to follow the system he’s created, and allow you to extract hundreds or even thousands of dollars each and every week!
Of course, we’re interested! Even if it’s just to prove it’s a scam… Cue a down and dirty look at exactly what Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes is all about. And although we might say so ourselves, it certainly does make for interesting reading…
For A Great Penny Stock Program We Highly Recommend The Penny Pro
What do you get for your money with Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes?
So, in a nutshell, what the Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes is, is an advisory service that uses a proprietary system to tell you when and which penny stocks to invest in. It’s designed to take fast profits, so your money will only be tied up for a few days at most – and can bring in massive percentages of profits.
Sykes has developed a system that allows him to find out the breaking news that signifies the likelihood that a penny stock is about to explode in value. And only when the share starts to climb (in his words, it ‘crosses the line’) does he recommend it to buy. Historically there are thousands of such opportunities – it’s just a case of not jumping in until this rise has began to happen.
When you buy into to the Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortune, you get the following:
- The Video Series: Retire Rich With Penny Stocks: A 7-part series that explains all about the ‘system’, and how, if followed, you can make real and sustained profits each and every week.
- Bi-Weekly Commentary: Twice a week you’ll get an email to keep you up to speed with exactly what’ happening in the world of penny stocks
- Penny Stock Recommendations: Every week you’ll get Tim’s personal recommendation as to which stock you should be going for. Why you should buy, when to buy, and potential profit figures.
- Urgent Profit Taking Emails: As soon as it’s time to take your money, you’ll get an urgent email telling you which stock to sell, and for what potential gain.
- Monthly Portfolio Updates: Every four weeks you’ll get a recap of trades that are open, and your best course of action.
- Free Ticket: To Tim Sykes Live Penny Stock
Who the heck is Tim Sykes?
Well, we have to say, Tim Sykes certainly is a leading light when it comes to making uber-fortunes investing in penny stocks. The guy has made multi-millions (yes, you read that right) investing in these extremely under-estimated stocks. And not only for himself, because there are hundreds of folks out there who have followed his exact strategy to make their own fortunes. They have been using many of his programs including his Small Cap Millionaire program (it’s no longer on the market).
The guy’s featured on Larry King, Fox Business, and was interviewed by Steve Harvey as to how he made his millions. In fact, he’s made such a fortune investing in penny stocks that he doesn’t need to make any more…! So every red cent of his trading profits he now donates to charity, via the Tim Sykes Foundation.
Who is Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes for?
Are you toying with the idea of penny stocks? Perhaps you only have a small stake to get started with? And naturally, you don’t want to spend half your waking life working out where to put your money. If you simply want to make profits from your investments, without having to put money aside for years, then Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes if for you.
And because every aspect is given to you (when and what to buy, when to sell) you don’t even need to have any prior experience in investment whatsoever. Young or old, male or female, rich or poor, this is a ‘one size fits all’ system that takes away all the effort of trading, and brings the risk down to the lowest level possible.
The Pros and Cons of Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes
- There is no ‘secrecy’ when it comes to the knowledge and results of Tim Sykes. He posts his trades online – on a public website where everyone can see it – that detail both this gains AND losses. This is a guy who has nothing to hide – and he’s straightforward and upfront about every single aspects of his trading.
- The system is designed to cash in and out fast. There’s no tying your money up for weeks, months, or even years on end.
- It’s completely possible to draw gains of 20%, 30%, 40%, or even 50% on your investments.
- Weekly Fortunes provides you with exact instructions – the set up, the trade, and when to take your profits. Not a single aspect is left to chance.
- Listen up. Trading – any trading – comes with inherent risks. You should never invest more money than you can afford to lose. But the key with investments is that you bring the risk level as low as possible. And that’s exactly what Tim Sykes Weekly Fortune helps you do. Because the system does all the work, the likelihood of profits – real profits – increases dramatically. And the risk decreases as well.
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to say that we’re absolutely gobsmacked. We started off the biggest cynics when it came to all things penny stocks, not to mention the Tim Sykes Weekly Fortunes. But d’you know? We’re converts… Sykes honestly does provide exactly the information necessary to make huge profits – he’s talking a modest quarter of a million bucks in a year – but potentially it could be much more than that.
But if you want to get in, then you need to move fast. There’s only 1,000 places available to sign up for Tim Sykes’ Weekly Fortune. And we’re pretty damn sure they’ll be snapped up once people do their homework and realize this is a valid product. It certainly gets the thumbs up from us, that’s for sure…