Uh Oh…! Here Comes Yet Another Of Those Paid For Monthly Services That’ll Show You How To Create Your Own Millionaire Retirement… Well, You’ll Excuse Us If We Admit That We’re Getting Just A Little Bit Fed Up With Them…
… Because it seems you can’t turn around without another new one popping up to bite you in the ass… OK, OK… We admit it. We’re getting a bit bored of looking at these. Because it simply seems that time and time again they all regurgitate the same old pile of horses doo dah, most of which isn’t worth the paper it’s written on (or screen it’s displayed on…).
Limited Time SPECIAL OFFER
Before you continue reading this review,
Click Here to See Our Top Rated Advisory Service
But the only saving grace for Retirement Millionaire is that it comes from the Stansberry Research stable. And we have to admit, they don’t tend to create bad products (although there’s always a first, eh!). So we shoved our cynicism firmly to one side – well, slightly left of center – and decided there was nothing else to it but to get down and dirty with Dr. David Eifrig’s Retirement Millionaire.
And we have to say, what we unearthed surprised even us…! So if you’re considering sending them your hard earned dollars, we really do recommend you read our discoveries first. Because it might just change your mind whether or not you actually make a purchase…
What do you get for your money with Retirement Millionaire?
Well, the first thing that we’ve got to say about Retirement Millionaire is this… It truly is a unique product. And d’you know why? It’s because it not only shows you how to live a millionaire lifestyle on less money that you could possibly imagine, but it also focuses on keeping you in the best of health possible as well. After all… What is one worth without the other?
So let’s take a look at exactly what you can expect if you sign up to Retirement Millionaire:
- The Monthly, Retirement Millionaire newsletter: This is the real core of the product, and differs in so many ways from other such retirement advisories. And d’you know why…? Because it combines a truly eclectic bunch of advice. Such as:
- How to boost your 401(k) or IRA by up to $333,000
- A little known tax credit that could lower your annual tax bill by up to $2,00 – forever!
- How to collect more income and get ‘free’ money, simply by switching your bank account
- What months of the year are cheapest to buy pretty much anything – at significant discounts that could save you thousands per year
- Loopholes that could see you spending less on travel plans
- How to lower your medical bills – easily and legally – just in ways that barely anyone is aware of
- Important new health studies
- Income growing opportunities that hold little to no risk
- Loopholes in the financial system that you can legally profit from
- And lots, lots more… Far more than can be covered in this short review
And that’s not all. Check out what else you get…
- David Eifrig Jr’s Big Book of Retirement Secrets: A massive 554-page book that is a comprehensive reference guide to Doc’s favorite health, wealth, and retirement tips and tricks.
- Special Reports – How to get Extra Money Every Month – Without Working or Investing, The 5 Second Dividend boost, The Free Silver Loophole, The Best Way to Ensure You Never, Ever Run out of Money and The Four Surprises The U.S. Government and the Pharmaceutical Industry Don’t Want You to Know
- Doc’s Training Videos: The very best health and trading ideas combined in this excellent video series
- Your Personal Online Account: Giving you access to all the research that’s every been published since the service started in 2008
- Retirement Millionaire Daily: Five days a week, Monday through Friday you’ll receive a daily email that give you Doc’s unique insights on health, wealth, and retirement.
- The Stansberry Digest: Every weekday you’ll receive this in-depth newsletter that’ll keep you bang up to date with everything that’s going on in the markets. Discover the latest in trading recommendations, what’s coming up, and results of previous recommendations and how they panned out.
Now that, you have to admit, is a whole lot of bang for your buck…!
So who the heck is Dr. David Eifrig Jr., MD, MBA?
Well, we have to admit that ‘Doc’ as he’s referred to, certainly knows his stuff. After more than a decade spent trading derivatives at Goldman Sachs, he went back to school. Medical school, to be exact. And now he combines these two life loves to advise others exactly how to both improve their health AND improve their money. In other words, the two things that we all need for happiest of retirements.
Who is Retirement Millionaire for?
Well, retirement millionaire is specifically targeted at the over 50s. After all, it’s only once we reach that hallowed half a century that we really start to think about retirement. And it doesn’t matter how rich (or not) you might be – we can all do with a little insider information on how to save those all important dollars, where we could invest them, and, perhaps even more crucially, how to stay in the best possible health so we can enjoy our golden years to the full.
The Pros and Cons of Retirement Millionaire
- A unique product, combining both financial advice with health advice, all in a single location.
- Discover the latest happening in the markets, and developing situations that might affect your current holdings, or influence whether or not you might buy or sell.
- Interesting and entertaining to read. And packed full of a huge amount of little known information that will make you instantly richer.
- Comes with a 30-day trial period. If you don’t like what you get, simply cancel in that time and you don’t pay a penny.
- D’you know…? The biggest con is that many of us won’t consider ourselves old enough to take advantage of a product such as Retirement Millionaire. After all – 50 is the new 40, which is great. But suddenly, the big six-oh is looming, and wouldn’t it be a tragedy if only then did you realize you’ve missed out on a whole bunch of free cash and subsidies that you could’ve been claiming…? Our advice, get the Intel as soon as you can, and be the richest you possible…
The Bottom Line
Wow! – Yes, wow…! Because we certainly weren’t expecting that. Retirement Millionaire is something else… And, probably because it doesn’t come advertised with a whole lot of razzmatazz, we honestly didn’t expect it to offer the massive amount that it does. Not only that, it’s the only combination medical, lifestyle, financial advisory that we’ve ever come across. And what a pleasure it was to discover…
If you’re in your 50s, 60s, 70s or older, and you’re not reading Retirement Millionaire… Then we’ve only got one thing to say to you. And that’s that you should be… Because there’s stuff in here that if you’re not aware of it, then you’re truly missing out.
But hey – with the money back guarantee you don’t even need to take our word for it. Trying out Retirement Millionaire really is a bit of a no-brainer. And you’ll discover that with your very first delivery. In a nutshell, it should be prescribed to everyone the moment they hit the age of 50. Awesome, simply awesome…
If you like this, we highly recommend True Wealth Systems here.