For Any American With Any Type Of Assets Or Savings, Jim Rickard’s Latest Book Is Warning Of An Upcoming Collapse. But, He Says, If You’re Super-Savvy, This Could Be THE Opportunity You’ve Been Waiting For To Massively Grow Your Wealth…
Oh no! The doom-mongers are yet again predicting another crisis. Because apparently, according to Jim Rickards, we’re facing what could well be the biggest financial crisis ever to hit the US. And if you want to safeguard you and your family’s wealth (as well as actually profit from it), then you have to read The Big Drop Book.
OK… Hold your horses, buddy. Because haven’t we heard this all before? Think Y2K, 2012, and all the other doom stories that had us gripped by fear – only for them to come to – oh, what was it? Yes, abso-fricking-lutely nothing!
But, (yeah there’s always a but), we have to say that author, Jim Rickards, certainly knows his onions (more about him later). And because of this we felt it was our duty to investigate further. Below are the results of our deep dive into exactly what The Big Drop Book is all about. And, of course, our personal thoughts as to whether you should buy into Rickard’s theory…
And although we say so ourselves, we think the couple of minutes it’ll take to read the following will be extremely beneficial…
UPDATE: The Big Drop Book is no longer available for FREE.
His book The Road To Ruin is still free though, which you can get by clicking here, plus you get Free Access to his Strategic intelligence newsletter.
What do you get for your money with the Big Drop and Bonuses?
OK, so as its title suggests, The Big Drop Book is just that – a book that will show you not only why there’s an imminent financial crash in the offing, but what you can do to take advantage of this ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity to profit from it. And you don’t just get this, you get a whole host of other valuable info as well.
- The Big Drop Book: A 266 page blueprint that explains exactly why there’s an imminent financial crisis (think the five largest US banks holding more than 50% of the total banking assets in the US, making them interconnected, so if one fails, the rest will fall like dominos. As well as the enormous debt of over $18 trillion dollars racked up by the Government – more than double that before the 2008 fiasco). You’ll discover everything you need to know about how this will affect you personally, and what you need to do to safeguard your wealth, and to truly benefit from such a financial crisis.
- The Big Drop E-book: Immediate access to the above book as a download, so you don’t have to wait for the physical version to wend it’s way through snail mail to your doorstep.
- Research Report – 30 Snowflakes That Could Trigger The Next Financial Avalanche: Discover the top 30 events that could easily be the trigger to the collapse.
- Research Report – Three Investments That Will Jump 100% In The Next Crisis: Because this next crisis will be much, much bigger than that in 2008, the stock market could drop by 80% or more. And this means that if you know what to do, you can easily make 80% profits. You’ll also discover other investment opportunities that could see profits of 100, 200, 300, or even 500%…!
- Research Report – 50 Ticking Time bombs Waiting To Demolish Your Portfolio: Definitely needed if you invest in stocks.
- The Jim Rickard’s Strategic Intelligence Video Series: A 10-part, fast track introduction course.
- 30-Day Trial to Jim Rickard’s Strategic Intelligence: This ongoing, monthly help and assistance newsletter is invaluable for any US citizen to make the most from their wealth.
Who the heck is Jim Rickards?
You’ve probably seen Rickards on TV or know him as a two-times New York Times best selling author. But actually, his real experience is from a 35 year long Wall Street career. This was the guy who the Federal Reserve turned to in the late 1990s, following the meltdown of the Long Term Capital Management Hedge Fund.
He’s also the go-to guy for all things financial for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and was recruited after 9/11 by the CIA to develop stock market signals that could identify terrorist activates before they occurred. Suffice to say, this guy knows his stuff when it comes to upcoming and current financial affairs – so ignore his wisdom at your peril.
He is also the writer of the Road To Ruin book, which is available for free.
Who is The Big Drop Book for?
If you have savings, stocks, shares, bonds, or any assets whatsoever in US dollars, then you NEED The Big Drop Book. And that’s whether you simply want to ride out the upcoming storm, or you want to truly take advantage and massively grow your wealth (and, let’s be honest, who doesn’t want the latter…?).
The Pros and Cons of The Big Drop Package
- In today’s uncertain times it’s hard to predict the future. But what you can do is arm yourself with the knowledge provided by one of the world’s most expert advisors in doing just that. This way you can be as prepared as possible, and able to be able to ride out the upcoming financial storm, ensuring stability for both you and your loved ones.
- You don’t need to be a stock market whizz kid to understand the information and, more importantly, act on it. Everything is explained in layman’s terms that all of us can easily understand.
- Also included are free daily e-letters that keep you ahead of the latest news from Washington and Wall Street
- All of the products come under the safety umbrella of Agora Financial – a well established, trusted source of information providing savvy Americans with everything they need to know about wealth and financial assets.
- Well, we’re not really sure that this is a ‘con’, but when you sign up to The Big Drop Book then you’re also signing up to the paid for service that is Jim Rickard’s Strategic Intelligence. But don’t worry, you get the first month for free, and can cancel with absolutely no obligation at any point. Do it within the first 30 days and you won’t pay a thing. But hey – you may well decide that the info it provides is so damn valuable that you’ll keep it going anyway… Your choice.
The Bottom Line
D’you know? We thought we were going to be able to truly blow The Big Drop Book through the floor… But (and we hate to admit it) we honestly were wrong. Because even though it pains us to say it, this is not simply another sensationalizing product that’s trying to con you out of your hard earned dollars. In fact, it’s anything but…
So if you’re serious about not only safeguarding your wealth, but actively profiting should things go somewhat awry, then The Big Drop Book may well be the most advantageous thing you’ve ever read. And being is all that it’ll cost you is the shipping fee, you really don’t stand to lose a single thing.
It certainly gets the thumbs up from us, that’s for sure…
>> Click Here To Get Jim’s Other Book, The Road To Ruin Plus A Free Trial To His Strategic Intelligence Newsletter <<