Is There Truly An Algorithm That Manages Market Risks And Can Boost Your Profits Through The Roof…? After All, If You’ve Signed Up To Research Advisories In The Past, You’ll Be Well Aware That It’s Rare For Them To Live Up To Their Advertising Claims…
… Hence the massive amount of cynicism we had when we came across TradeStops, an advisory that promises to ‘empower investors’ and help you master the marketplace once and for all…. Now, we’re not saying that we’ve heard it all before (actually, yes we have), but we’re gonna need a whole lot more proof to be convinced.
Limited Time SPECIAL OFFER
This review is for TradeStops,
So naturally this left us with only one option: To get down and dirty with TradeStops, and to find out it can can walk the walk as well as their advertising machine are able to talk the talk. And boy, did our discoveries uncover some vereee interesting Intel indeed. Be sure not to send these smart talkers a single red cent of your money until you’ve read what we found out…
What do you get for your money TradeStops?
OK… So in short, TradeStops is an online stock tracking and alert program that tracks and helps you manage your complete portfolio. It does this using proprietary algorithms created specifically to monitor and alert every stock in the market. It tracks equities, ETFs, mutual funds, indices, and options on the US markets. In addition, it also tracks equities on the London, German, Australian, and Canadian exchanges. In addition, penny stocks, pink sheets, and OTCs are also tracked.
In addition, you’re provided with alerts by email and/or SMS that will bring to your attention any time you need to make a play. There’s also a learning element to the product, with webinars and blogs that’ll ensure you’re educated and completely up to date with everything that’s going on in the markets.
- TradeStops Newsletters: Regular newsletters where you can view all the open recommendations the system has flagged.
- Basic Alerts: Including percentage trailing stocks, VQ trailing stocks, and fixed price alerts.
- Advanced Alerts: Stock state indicator alerts, fixed & VQ trailing stocks, advanced options cost basis, time specific alerts, fundamental alerts, volume and moving average alerts.
- Volatility Quotient: Or simply, VQ%, tells you how volatile a stock is. An incredible tool that gives crucial Intel so you don’t get out of the stock too early.
- Manual Portfolio Tracking: So you can monitor your personal portfolio with just a quick glance.
- Easy Broker Synchronization: Exactly as it sounds, you have the ability to synchronize your TradeStops platform with the broker of your choice.
- Dedicated US Customer Support: Via email and phone – yes, you really can talk to a real person whenever you have a question…!
- Stock State Indicators: Your at-a-glance tool that shows you the complete life cycle and state of your stocks.
- Asset Allocation: An easy way to see exactly how your personal portfolio is allocated over different industries and sectors.
- Portfolio Volatility Analyzer: Here you can analyze your complete portfolio, and understand how it’s spread over low, medium, and high risk investments.
- Risk Rebalancer: This powerful tool will take a look at your complete portfolio, and rebalance so you can allocate more of your capital to low risk stocks, and less in the high risk area.
In a nutshell, TradeStops allows you to have real insight into your complete portfolio, and be able to truly manage risk to ensure that your profits continue to roll in.
Who is TradeStops for?
TradeStops is designed for all levels of investors – from the rookie to the expert. What it does is provide you with the tools to make educated and high profit potential moves with your funds and portfolio. We like the fact that this is a trading tool for the intelligent individual. In other words, it provides you with all the information you need to make the decisions that suit your trading method. it’s like having a personal trading advisor who can assist in the decisions you want to make for what to buy, when to buy, and when to sell.
But couldn’t I find all this information out on my own?
Well for sure you could find a lot of it out, if only you could find a way to extend the 24 hour day, didn’t need to sleep, work, or have any personal time at all…. The thing is, the proprietary algorithms that are utilized by TradeStops not only do that tracking for you, but can also assess volatility and risk in a far superior manner than any human brain. An in much less time as well. This is a case of taking full advantage of the technologically advanced world that we live in, and making tech work for you, whilst keeping a human element on edge as well.
The Pros and Cons of TradeStops
- Helps you easily build and manage your complete portfolio, allowing you to see at a glance how each stock is performing.
- Dramatically reduces the amount of time you need to spend monitoring the markets.
- Massively reduces risk thanks to the proprietary algorithms monitoring far more accurately and intently than would be possible on your own.
- Sends immediate alerts when it’s time to make a play, meaning you never miss the chance to take the largest profits available.
- This probably isn’t a trading service for anyone who’s a luddite… In short, if you’ve yet to be convinced to come out of the dark ages and embrace technology, then you’re probably not gonna trust such a system. But hey! That’s your choice. For most of us, we understand that such software is the way to go if we truly want to minimize risk and maximize gains, then such algorithms really are the way to go.
The Bottom Line
D’you know? We really thought that TradeStops was just going to be another boring advisory service. But actually, it really is something completely different. If you’re looking for a tool that will help reduce the amount of time you spend glued to the screen, tracking assets, as well as massively increasing your investment earning potential, then TradeStops could be just what you’re looking for.
And you don’t even have to take our word for it. Because TradeStops comes with a full 30-day, 100% refund if you’re not completely satisfied. Makes giving TradeStops a try a bit of a no brainer, in our humble opinion…