Membership To An Exclusive Club Of Retirement Millionaires Who Want To Share Their Money-Making Secrets With You…? Sounds Pretty Awesome, Doesn’t It…? But Hold On A Minute – Are These Rich Folk Only Rich Because They Con Hard Earned Cash Out Of People Like Us…?
Wherever you look, con artists abound. And they’re getting more and more clever in ways to extract honest folk from their precious dollars. So when we came across the Palm Beach Letter, a membership service that promises to show regular people exactly how they can draw in super-high retirement funds, then we have to admit to raising a cynical eyebrow.
But hey! We have to admit that the words used to advertise the Palm Beach Letter drew us in. As they obviously have done for you, hence the reason for reading this review.
And being that our pet hate in life is scam products, then we realized there was only a single course of action to take; to get down and dirty with exactly what the Palm Beach Letter is really all about. So if you’re considering signing up, then what we found out is going to be of real interest to you. Just be sure to read our finding BEFORE you sign on the dotted line (money back guarantee or no money back guarantee, it pays to do your research first).
OK, time to stop waffling, and get on with the interesting stuff…
What do you get for your money with Palm Beach Letter?
So, the Palm Beach Newsletter is all about showing you innovative, easy, and pretty much risk free ways to increase your wealth. And increase it by an extraordinary amount… It’s based on the research of some of the finest minds in the world – all of whom are independently wealthy (hugely wealthy), and have become that way through their own hard work.
When you sign up, you get the following:
- The Monthly Palm Beach Newsletter: The crux of the product is this members-only newsletter that you receive direct to your inbox on a monthly basis (the 1st Thursday in each month). It’s around 12-14 pages in length, and is where you’ll discover the very latest in cutting edge ways to increase your net worth. Think investment opportunities, totally legal loopholes, social security claims you never knew existed, clever ‘no-buy’ ways to make money from stocks and shares… The list goes on. And each and every month you’re guaranteed that the brains behind the Palm Beach Letter are constantly seeking out new and amazing ways to become richer. And this is all shared with the exclusive membership of the Palm Beach Letter.
- The Palm Beach Members-Only Website: A password protected area where you can find a wonderful library of special reports, all detailing fabulous ways to make money – and to make money NOW! Not in 3 months, 6 months, a year, or 10 years time… Discover reports like, ‘Four Ways to Immediately Boost Your Social Security’, where you could be cheating yourself out of thousands, even tens of thousands of bucks…
- Crypto Corner: Discover the true lowdown on the phenomena that is cryptocurrencies. And more importantly, how you can massively profit from them (and avoid the all too frequent pitfalls).
- The Big Black Book of Income Secrets. If you’ve never heard of ‘The Immediate Retirement Fund’, then you need to read this book. Because it’s literally a step-by-step guide that shows you a little known way to make a monthly income of hundreds or thousands of dollars, at absolutely no risk whatsoever. Usually only available to billionaires, discover the way that you too can profit. And yes, it’s all 100% legal and above board…
And there’s also a bunch more stuff, including the reports, Four Ways To Immediately Boost Your Social Security, The $250,000 Tax Free Income Secret, The Retirement Crib Sheet, and The Little-Know Asset with yields up to 24%, all of which need no further explanation…
Who the heck is Teeka Tiwari?
Teeka Tiwari is the brains behind the Palm Beach Letter, and has to be a total anomaly when it comes to making money. With one of the most illustrious careers on Wall Street (at 21 was the youngest ever VP for Shearson Lehman), founded his own hedge fund, was sought after by some of most wealthy people in the world… He had it made, don’t you think. And then, at the height of his career… He left!
And he did it for a simple reason… Because he knew there were easier profitable opportunities available. But not just for the uber-rich. These were accessible to every single American citizen. Just as long as you know where to find them.
Today he heads a very special collective called Agora Financial and Palm Beach Research Group. It consists of an amazing group of people, each dedicated to uncovering the biggest money making opportunities, and sharing them with everyday Americans, just like you, who are members of The Palm Beach Letter and his other service Palm Beach Confidential.
Who is Palm Beach Letter for?
In a nutshell – everyone! But in reality, the Palm Beach Letter is only going to hit the radar of those who’re approaching, or are already at, retirement age. Well, all we can say is, more fool to those who’re younger… The thing is, this product is for those who want to make real money, fast, and with little to no risk whatsoever. And let’s face it, in so many cases you’re actually entitled to this money – but no-one is ever going to tell you about it – until now, that is, via the Palm Beach Letter.
The Pros and Cons of Palm Beach Letter
- The Palm Beach Letter is all about making money without risking what you already have. In addition, you don’t need to ‘have’ money, to make it – that’s what makes this product so different from everything else out there.
- All the information you receive is researched in-depth to ensure that it really does offer profit making opportunities. And it goes without saying that it’s all 100% above board.
- These are the secrets that the super rich themselves use to make their fortunes even bigger.
- Comes with a 60 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied.
- Well, it’s got to be your own choice not to investigate this newsletter further. But hey, some people just can’t be helped… So if you decide it’s not for you, even without seeing what’s on offer, then of course that’s your prerogative…. Just don’t be too miffed when you see others drawing in profits that you too could have taken advantage of…
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? There’s nothing we hate more than when clever minds get together to promise the world to folks like us, and the only reason for doing so is to make themselves richer. Well, we’re delighted to say that the Palm Beach Letter is definitely NOT one of these products…
Because, actually, this members-only service is a pretty amazing way in which to become privy to wealth making information that only a tiny percentage of the population know about. So if you’re looking to make money – legitimately and easily – then you pretty much can’t afford not to have the Intel this product provides you with.
Want a richer life? Of course you do… And the Palm Beach Newsletter could be just what you need to ensure that it happens. We love it, and we think you will too, if you just give the product a chance…