You Gotta Be Kidding…? Bitcoin Trading? Better Than Forex? And Fully Automated To Bring In Profits Around The Clock? Too Good To Be True…? Yep, We Think So Too!
OK, so we’re not anti-Bitcoin trading. We’re not, in all honesty, anti-anything unless it’s proven to be a scam. And we have to say, when we stumbled across the BTC Robot, our first impressions were that it was exactly that – a method to make you (and us) part with our hard earned dollars for a product that, even if it worked at first, would be defunct in a matter or weeks…
But, we can’t honestly give our opinion based on what we ‘think’ a product is. So there was nothing else for it but to dig deep into exactly what BTC Robot is all about.
So if you’re thinking of purchasing, please (please!) read our findings below before parting with a single red cent…
What do you get for your money with BTC Robot?
Right, BTC Robot is, as we’ve already mentioned, a tool that allows you to trade the virtual currency, Bitcoin – automatically, with no input from you. Because the currency is decentralized, this means there’s no regulations that mean trading has to close – ever! Yes, Bitcoin is traded every single minute of every single day, and with BTC Robot, you take full advantage of this unlimited trading time.
- The BTC Robot Automated System: This is the crux of the product. An automated trading robot that’s been over two years in development with the best brains in both the US and in Russia. The bot is 100% automated. Once set up, you need to do absolutely nothing (nada, zilch, nowt), except collect the profits. And you pay no fees or commissions on your profits – all you pay out is the small license fee.
- The BTC Robot Pioneer Book: Here you can find all the information about Bitcoin that you’d ever hope to know. It explains exactly what it is (little lines of code held securely online), where and why it’s traded, how it’s free of all banking fees and wire charges (because money is passed from one person to another, never going near a bank), and why the Bitcoin is, literally, taking over the world.
- The BTC Robot Instructions: Although to be honest, the setup is so simply you probably won’t need to look at this for more than a couple of minutes. You simply open an account with one of the trusted Bitcoin trading exchange marketplaces, deposit some US dollars or Bitcoin, install the Metatrader, and – and nothing… That’s it! You’re ready to go, 100% automated, 100% free from human error. Oh, of course – your only job then is to withdraw the profits.
Who is BTC Robot for?
OK, so if you’re fed up of trying to make a decent profit – perhaps being ripped off by Forex robot providers, or promises that you can make a heap on precious metals, then trading Bitcoin with BTC Robot could be just the answer. If you’ve got the hang of Forex, then you can easily switch (or add) trading Bitcoin to your portfolio.
And BTC Robot is perfect for those who’re time short – because hey, the system does every single thing for you – every minute of every day.
But come on… Bitcoin?
So, you probably think Bitcoin is only a digital currency – or a crypto-currency – to give it its correct title. Well, listen up, my friend, because Bitcoin is becoming a global phenomenon. You can now exchange Bitcoin for cold hard cash at ATMs. You can buy stuff on eBay with it. You can use it to bet. You can purchase software, music, hosting, video games. Heck, you can even buy a house with it!
Bitcoin is now accepted as currency around the globe. And the number of retailers accepting it is growing all the time. The age of the Bitcoin is upon us – and if you want to profit, you need to get in on the act right now!
The Pros and Cons of BTC Robot
- It’s less risky than trading Forex, offers a higher profits thanks to no bank regulations and pesky fees.
- In times of volatility (such as right now, with world issues such as Brexit, instability in the Arab world, and – we hate to say it – our own dear President, Bitcoin profits can reach up to 100% a month! And even during stable times you can expect to draw in 5-10% per month.
- You can start trading Bitcoin with as little as $100, making it truly accessible to everyone.
- Bitcoin is traded 24/7 – no vacations, no public holidays – so you can even make money while you sleep!
- So the biggest con is that BTC Robot is only available to a limited number of people. And, now listen up because this is the biggie – no-one knows what’s going to happen to the Bitcoin in say, a year or two from now. If the world and his wife buys in, then the volatility that makes for such big profits might just fade away. So, the crucial take-away from here is that this amazing profit making potential might (or might not – who knows!) have a finite lifespan. This means if you don’t get on board now, at this time next year, you may well have missed the boat completely…
The Bottom Line
So, we have to say, for anyone who’s prepared to take a (slight) risk by investing in something a little different, then BTC Robot could well be the product for you. There’s a whole lot of misinformation out there regarding the Bitcoin, and the uninitiated are (and are likely to continue) paying too much for them. And this is exactly why YOU can make amazing profits.
Bitcoin’s been around since 2009. And back then a single one traded at $10. Now it’s worth $1215! And it’s growing exponentially. In fact, those in the know think it’ll continue to grow to $5000 or even $10,000 bucks per Bitcoin. Crypto-currencies – in other words, Bitcoin, is beginning to take over the world! And if you want what could probably be the last chance to make truly massive profits from a product before it becomes too crazy to get on board, then trading Bitcoin automatically with BTC Robot could be the smartest move you ever made.
In our humble opinion, trading Bitcoin with BTC Robot is one of ‘those’ moments. You know, like when email was first touted, or websites. Bitcoin is in the same league. And BTC Robot is unique in the ability it gives you to trade for, what is likely to be, real (potentially huge) profits. Truly groundbreaking stuff…
Our Rating :