Oh – Wow! A ‘Top Secret’ Calendar That Wall Street Don’t Want ‘Main Street’ To Ever Know About… But Guess What…? You Can Have Exclusive Access To It, If You Just Hand Over Your Money…
If there’s one thing we hate, it’s when advertisers use ploys such as conspiracy secrets, hidden agendas, and renegade whistle blowers who pretend to bring us all this information, but stand to make a tidy profit whist doing so…
Before you continue reading this review, click here to see our top rated Advisory Service
This crazy deal is only available this week.
Aaand… Rant over – sorry. But when we came across Automatic Profits Review and it’s angle on advertising, it certainly got our back up! But, and this is a big but… We have to say that the creator of Automatic Profits alert, JL Yastine, is not only a decent guy, but he’s also one to stand up and take notice of.
It was for that very reason that we decided there was only one thing to do: To dive into exactly what Automatic Profits Alert is really all about. And if you’re thinking of a purchase, then you’re going to be very interested indeed as to what we found out…
What do you get for your money with Automatic Profits Alert?
OK, so Automatic Profits Alert is based on an alleged calendar that came into the hands of JL Yastine. This calendar was apparently put together in 1905, and has been privately circulated amongst the richest investors in the world ever since. And said calendar has apparently predicted virtually every major stock market boom and bust in the last century…
Now, this calendar depends on cycles. And yes, pretty much everything in this world happens in cycles., we know. But the stock market…? However, we have to admit that the calendar does appear to have been scarily accurate.
OK, enough about conspiracy theories. Because this calendar is the basis for a proprietary system that’s been built on the fact that every sector of the stock market has a ‘prime season’. In other words, a specific period of time in which the sector always increases each year, despite what the overall market is doing.
And this system has been build by one Chad Shoop. This is a guy who, when it comes to rooting out systems and cycles, is pretty much second to none. And when he was approached by JL Yastine to do so, he was firstly unsurprised that such a calendar existed. And secondly, delighted to put his expertise to work creating one that was bang up to date for the times we live in.
So, let’s take a look at what you get when you sign up to Automatic Profits Alert.
- The original Wall Street calendar: This is as fascinating as it is spooky. It totally shows you how the stock market works on cycles. And you can see that it predicted events such as The Great Depression, and the stock market crashes of 2000 and 2008.
- The Automatic Profits Calendar: Created by Chad and his team, and updated each and every year. This is because sectors evolve, so you need to be totally on the cutting edge to draw the kind of profits we know are possible.
- Trade Alerts: Thanks to the rules based system, you’ll receive carefully researched trade alerts as each sector approaches its prime season. This information will come to you via email, and tell you exactly what to buy, when to buy, and when to sell. No prior knowledge of trading is necessary, as it’s all laid out for you.
- Weekly Updates: Because once you’ve bought into these recommendations, you deserve to know exactly how they’re performing and the trends that are influencing them.
- A dedicated Customer Service Team: Because sometimes you just want to ask a question to another human being – not via text, email, or live chat! Although you can communicate by email as well, if that’s what you prefer.
In addition you get a couple of other items, including a guide to get you ready for trading, called Unlocking Your Account, and the report, 5 Secret Cycles for Windfall Profits.
Who the heck is JL Yastine?
Well, this is the guy who’s built his entire career on being connected. His first name is Jeff, but he’s more usually known by his initials… He’s been the editorial Director of Banyan Hill Publishing (the name behind Automatic Profits Alert) since 2015, and he’s also the editor of Total Wealth Insider.
The guy is investing royalty, having over 30 years experience as both a stock market investor and as a financial journalist. The connections he’s made are second to none, and he’s spent the last three decades of his life at the center of financial world events. In a nutshell, it’s safe to say that if there is a secret ‘calendar’ out there to be found, this is the guy who’d know about it…
Who is Automatic Profits Alert for?
Well that’s a very easy question to answer. Because it’s simply for anyone who wants to make more profits from their investments. And, let’s be serious for a moment – that’s all of us, isn’t it…?
But most importantly, Automatic Profits Alert is designed for the regular person on the street. You know, like us! For people who don’t necessarily understand every little intricacy of trading (and why should we, we have jobs, families, lives…), but want to take advantage of the brains that do.
This advisory service is for those who want to make decent profits, but not sacrifice their life to the computer screen. That’s what Automatic Profits Alert brings to the table – expert advice with all the Intel you need to execute your trades in just a short time per week…
The Pros and Cons of Automatic Profits Alert
- Each of the recommended trades has been carefully selected to lower risk to the lowest it can possibly be.
- With an average of two recommended trades per month, you can expect your trading time to take about 15 minutes. That’s each month, not day…
- Whilst you get weekly updates that give you more in-depth information about the open portfolio, it’s not necessary to read them if you don’t want to. You can simply use the trade alerts to buy, and then sell and take your profits.
- Automatic Profits Alert comes with a double whammy of a guarantee. You get a no-quibble, 1-year, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied. And in addition, if you fail to double your money in the first year, you’ll get a second year’s membership for free.
- OK, so it all sounds wonderful, doesn’t it…? But remember, even if you lower risk as much as possible, trading of any kind is a gamble. So whatever you do – however tempting the advice seems to be, you should never invest more than you can afford to lose…
The Bottom Line
Well, we certainly didn’t expect to come to the conclusion that we did. And that’s that as advisory research services go, Automatic Profit Alerts has to be right up there with the best of them.
We particularly like that if you chose not to, you don’t have to delve any deeper than making your trades and extracting your profits. But for those who like to get a bit greasy under the bonnet, then all the information you so crave is there for you wallow in. So if you want to improve your own trading knowledge, it’s yours for the taking.
So if you’re considering an all round trading advisory service that works on some pretty awesome, and proven, cyclical trading – and you want to get advice from some of the most successful people in the investment world, then Automatic Profits Alert really does tick all the boxes…