The thing is, when it comes to Forex signals programs, there are so many out there right now (and each claiming to be the mutts nuts when it comes to how good it is), that we’ve become somewhat disillusioned with most of them, to be honest. So when we came across Trade Advisor Pro by Josh Taylor, we have to admit to being somewhat cynical.
But we never want to be accused of being presumptuous. So there was really nothing else for it but to get down with exactly what Trade Advisor Pro was all about. Cue an in-depth discovery into the inner workings of Mr. Taylor’s offering, and our opinion whether or not it’s worth spending your hard earned dollars on.
And, although we say it ourselves. What we found out certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Trade Advisor Pro?
Right – so what Trade Advisor Pro is, is a computerised Forex signals program created by trading expert, Josh Taylor. It has many advantages – some of which are summarised below:
- Cut your trading time down to only minutes per day – thanks to the signal alerts being directly sent to you on a daily basis. You then take full advantage of these, placing your trades in a small amount of time and watching them come to fruition.
- Various different methods incorporated – including Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci sequences and analysing trends. Because all of this information is provided by an expert source, there’s no need for you to even understand how these work. You simply take the information given and use this to place your trades.
- Signals direct to your inbox – when you want them. You can then choose whether or not to place a trade dependent on the signals you receive.
- Further instructions included on the Trade Advisor Pro website – because one thing that Josh truly believes in is that the more you understand about Forex trading, the better a trader you become. However, there’s no need, if you so wish, to learn anything at all about trading if you don’t want to. You can simply take the information given and make the trades (a very successful method for many). But if you want to, you have all the information at your fingertips to gain a far more in-depth knowledge about Forex trading, and all the advantages that this will bring.
Of course, this is just a summary of what’s included in Trade Advisor Pro. There’s loads more – far too much for us to talk about in this short review.
Who’s Trade Advisor Pro for?
One of the best things about Trade Advisor Pro is that it’s suitable for all levels of Forex traders. Because of the signals given, you barely need to know anything to get started. You simply load up the program, wait for the alerts and start trading. However, because there is also a training program provided via the website, it’s also a great product for those who’re already well versed in the intricacies of this type of trading. You can learn as much (or as little) as you want to, all courtesy of an expert in all types of Forex trading.
Who is Josh Taylor?
Josh is a trader who really is beyond repute. He’s made a fortune trading Forex, with success using all different methods including the Fibonacci sequence, Bollinger Bands and Analyzing Trends to name but a few. But one of his strongest points is his ability to impart his incredible knowledge to others. And this is one of the greatest strengths of the Trade Advisor Pro system.
The Pros and Cons of Trade Advisor Pro
- Trade Advisor Pro really can give you the ability to start trading Forex in a truly successful manner, even with no prior knowledge of doing so.
- You’ll no longer have to spend hours pouring over graphs, spread sheets and other input information to decide what trades to make. You simply take full advantage of the trade alerts emailed to you on a daily basis, spend a few minutes placing your trades, then sit back and watch as Mr. Taylor’s predictions work their magic.
- For those who want to take their trading to a higher level, there’s all the information you need on the Trade Advisor Pro website for you to do this. Not only that, but you can communicate with others who’re subscribed to Trade Advisor Pro, so learning from them as well.
- The program comes with a full, no quibble, 100% money back guarantee. This means that you get to try out the program at absolutely no risk to you, and if you’re not completely satisfied, you can get every red cent of your money back.
- The thing is, a bad signals program is way worse than having no signals program at all. And there’s so many rotten eggs out there (and you may well have been caught with one or two in the past), that it can be a challenge to believe that this one can be any different. But a good signals program really can take your trading profits to another level – you just have to pick the right one (such as one that offers a genuine money back guarantee as a safety net), and use it in a method that suits your trading.
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well… It’s at this point that we have to hold our hands up and admit that we really expected to hate Trade Advisor Pro. We’ve unearthed so many seemingly similar programs that have proved to be complete duds, that we were convinced that this was going to be the case here.
But never let it be said that we’re averse to eating a big portion of humble pie when the situation so calls for it. And this is certainly one of them! Josh Taylor is one of the good guys when it comes to providing real and substantial trading products, and Trade Advisor Pro is an alert program that does exactly as it promises. But the great thing is that with the money back guarantee, you don’t even have to take our word for it. You really can try it out risk free. Makes giving it a try a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion…