An Exclusive Advisory Service That’ll See You Making High Profits In Super Quick Time…! Hmmm, Is This Just Another Product That Only Makes It’s Creator Money – Not Those Who Buy Into It…?
When we came across Wendy Kirkland’s product, Merit Paycheck, we have to admit that our first thought was ‘wow, she’s got a fabulous copywriter!’ Because the advertising videos posted really do make this seem a credible product. But, naturally, it didn’t take long for our cynicism to kick in – and if you’re anything like us, then you’ll want to be damn sure that if you decide to sign up that it really is a viable method of trading.
After all, it doesn’t take long in this game to start realizing that there’s a whole host of scam products out there that only exist for a single purpose: and that’s to make move money from your bank account into the account of the creator.
So we took this as our cue to get down and dirty with exactly what Merit Paycheck is really all about. And whether it’s honestly worth you spending any of your hard earned cash on at all.
Below is exactly what we found out. And we have to say, it certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Merit Paycheck?
So, let’s start with the name – Merit Paycheck: ‘Merit’ stands for My Early Retirement Income Trading. And according to Ms Kirkland, this step-by-step system has an amazing 92.25% accuracy rate. Not too shabby, we think you’ll agree…
Now, what this program does is only trade PowerShares QQQ – Cubes, or Qubes. This is because these provide you with ‘unique qualities that lead to higher profits in every timeframe traded.’
- 100 largest non-financial NASDAQ companies: These are from a variety of different sectors, providing a built in diversity that allows for less volatility, and therefore greater safety for your money.
- High trading volume: and huge open interest gives you tighter bids and ask spreads. It also allows for immediate execution, and therefore higher profits with increased safety.
- Use the miraculous ‘P3 Squeeze’: a step-by-step method that shows you exactly when to enter a trade in order to get maximum profit. In fact, it’s so accurate that some traders are reporting an almost infallible 95% win ration using this method.
- Cash in on a downtrend: where you can make even more profits in addition to that which you’ve earned using the P3 Squeeze.
- Rest assured: knowing that every alert you receive has passed an extensive checklist of entry criteria, followed by an option selection checklist that’s produced and average return per trade of 94.4%.
- Receive your trade alerts via email: including what option to buy and how much to pay for it.
Who is Merit Paycheck for?
Now, if you’re new to the trading game, you might think that Merit Paycheck sounds a bit complicated so far. But nothing could be further from the truth, and that’s thanks to the fact that they system really does take you right from the word go, and leads you by the hand with all of your trades.
This means that both rookie and experienced trader alike can benefit from the Merit Paycheck system.
Who is Wendy Kirkland?
Wendy is an extremely experienced (and very successful) trader in her own right. But she doesn’t simply keep her trading secrets all to herself, and has produced a number of products that have helped a whole heap of traders to make decent profits. These include the T3 Option Trading, Trade the QQQs and the Kirkland Weekly Wealth Advisory.
The Pros and Cons of Merit Paycheck
- Its simple – because focusing on just the QQQ is a whole heap easier than trying to trade every stock on the board. This means that even the rookie trader can get right in there and begin trading (and profiting) right from the word go.
- Each trade, thanks to the detailed information provided in each and every trade alert, takes you less than 6 minutes to execute.
- You don’t need to spend wasted minutes (or hours) waiting until the exit criteria is ripe for profit, as the Merit Paycheck system does all this for you. You then receive another email telling you when it’s time to get out.
- There’s no need to know diddlysquat to know anything about trading at all to make profits, and if you’re happy with that, you can simply work with the emails you receive. But if you want to know more, you receive all the tuition and guides you need to help you learn exactly what to do to trade successfully independently.
- Well, of course no system is ever 100% foolproof. But what the Merit Paycheck system gives you is a way to minimize the chance of losses to the very lowest odds possible. And once you realize that (as well as learning as you earn), then there’s absolutely no reason that any person, of any age or background, can’t make themselves some very real, sustained and potentially extremely lucrative profits.
The Bottom Line
So, considering that there are so many different products out there that make big promises but fail to live up to them, it’s not surprising that we viewed Merit Paycheck in the same manner – initially… But now that we’ve delved into what it’s really all about, we have to say that Wendy Kirkland has certainly come up with one of the best trading advisory services that we’ve seen in a long time.
But what we also like (a lot!) is the fact that if you want to learn more (and become totally independent), that everything you need to do so is included in the product. In a nutshell, we have to say that this could possible be one of the best systems to hit the market in a long time. But there’s no need to take our word for it, because not only does the system rock, but it comes with a 100%, no-quibble guarantee that makes giving it a try a bit of a no brainer, in our humble opinion.
Thanks, Wendy, for providing this fab product for the average guy and gal on the street. They’re going to make a lot of money…