An Investing Strategy That Averages 71.41% Per Year…? Oh, And It’s ‘Secret’…! Of Course It Is… But You Can Have Access To It – For A Fee, Naturally..
Does the world really need another investment advisory service…? And can this one by Dr. Mark Skousen honestly deliver on the eye-popping returns that it promises. Such as double, triple, and quadruple digit winners that would’ve turned a mere $50K into over $700,000 in only five years…?
Suffice to say, we’re pretty damn cynical about High Income Alert, and it’s massive promises that if you joint this ‘small group of elite investors’ that you’ll both preserve and grow your wealth…
But never let it be said that we put such a product down before it’s had the chance to impress us (or otherwise). So below is our in-depth look into exactly what High Income Alert really is. And, of course, our opinion as to whether it has a chance in hell of living up to the massive claims made within its clever advertising.
If you’re thinking of signing up, then you’re gonna need to read what we discovered…
What do you get for your money with High Income Alert?
OK, so in short, High Income Alert is the brainchild of Dr. Mark Skousen, and his stocks and options advisory service. But actually, it’s a little more than simply an advisory, because you also learn a whole lot about how his unique trading techniques actually work.
It breaks down like this:
- The Little Black Book Of Options Secrets: Now, although this isn’t the main part of the product, we’ve put it first because it’s a vitally important element. This is Skousen’s simple, hands on guide to the trading techniques that you’ll be using following the High Income Alert method. We can’t give any more info than this about the book, because we’ve been sworn to secrecy. The Intel here is only available to those who’ve signed up to become members of elite High Income Alert service.
- The Monthly High Income Alert Newsletter: Each month you’ll get around 2-3 new recommendations. Each of them will have proven profitable for more than 15 years, and will have met the rigorous criteria you’ll have learned in the Little Black Book. You’ll get all the instructions on how to trade, what to pay, and more aggressive plays if you want to further supercharge your returns.
- The Monthly Income Alert Weekly Hotline Updates: These detail the current positions of the whole portfolio. But in addition, you’ll also get Skousen’s current take on the economy and stock market as a whole.
- Recommendations For Limiting Risk: Done-for-you protective stops, with very specific instructions for setting and raising your investment stop prices.
- Access to the High Income Alert Website: Exclusive, password protected access where you can easily keep track of everything. Find all the archived issues, a daily look at the complete portfolio, various special reports, buy and sell recommendations…
- A Dedicated Member Services Team: So you can quickly and easily get answers to any questions you might have.
Who is High Income Alert for?
OK, so High Income Alert won’t be for everyone. Because, let’s face it, this isn’t an advisory for those who aren’t comfortable with risk. OK, using High Income Alert lowers the level of this risk as much as possible, but no amount of expertise can wholly remove it. But make no bones about it, that’s why the potential profit levels are so high.
So as long as you’re aware that profits can go down, as well as up, and you want to be in with a very real chance of winning big, then High Income Alert certainly provides the elite lucky members with a much higher than average chance of making some very real money. You don’t need to be a trading expert – in fact, you don’t need much trading experience at all, thanks to all the done-for-you Intel you get. All you need do is follow the trading instructions to the letter, and reap the reward and profits…
Who the heck is Dr. Mark Skousen?
Well, we could talk about the guy’s expertise forever. But you could Google that yourself… In brief, he’s one of the country’s leading names in all things financial. He’s an investment expert, economist, university professor, and has been identified as one of the 20 most influential living economists. He’s written more than 25 books on the subjects of Economics, and has been a consultant to some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies. Suffice for us to say, the guy really is a subject matter expert…
The Pros and Cons of High Income Alert
- All of the background research on the stocks and options opportunities have been done for you. You’ll receive it all, including the big earnings growth, share buybacks, new technologies… In short, everything you need to understand about why this is a great opportunity. All laid out in an interesting and easy to understand format.
- No need to trade big. Often options cost as little as $50 buck to control 100 shares of stock, yet have the potential for triple digit profits in mere weeks.
- The recommended stocks and options are liquid enough to ensure that you can get in at the recommended price.
- Comes with a risk free guarantee. Simply try the service out for 30 days, and if you’re not completely satisfied you get 100% of your money back.
Right now High Income Alert is on special offer. But there’s only 200 slots available (less by now, no doubt). And it’s a big time special offer, with a very large discount. But once these have been snapped up, then not only does the offer close, but so does access to the complete service. So if you want in, then you’d best sign up to High Income Alert straight away, Because if you wait, it might not be available when you go back to it.
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? We honestly thought that it’d be really simple to dish the dirt on High Income Alert. But despite our massive doubts, the product really did speak to us. In fact, so much so that we’ll go as far as saying that it’s probably one of the best advisories that we’ve come across in a long, long time… And boy, do we look at a lot of them…!
If you’re in the market for some advice on where to put your money in stocks and options, are prepared to take a (small amount) of risk, and want to follow the advice of one of the greatest Economists of our time, then High Income Alert really does hit the spot. We don’t recommend many of them, but this one proves the exception to the rule. And we’re happy to put our name behind it…