Hmmm… When We See Headline Grabbers Such As, ‘Make 469% In Just 42 Days’, We Have To Say That The First Thought That Springs To Mind (After We’ve Stopped Laughing, That Is), Is That This Has GOT To Be A Scam, Hasn’t It…?
Let’s face it… Does the world really need yet another financial advisory service? After all, there’s a gazillion of them out there to choose from, and everyone who’s anyone in the world of finance and investing seems to have such a product.
So when we came across Fast Money Alert, with it’s big figure gain promises that all of us can expect to profit from, we have to admit to almost turning away. But if we’ve learned one thing over the years, it’s that you can’t have an opinion unless it’s an educated one. And we’re a slave to our convictions, that we have to admit to.
Limited Time SPECIAL OFFER
Before you continue reading this review,
Click Here to See Our Top Rated Advisory Service
So it was time for us to do what we do best, and root out the real Intel behind Fast Money Alert. Because if there’s one thing we truly detest, it’s regular people like you and us sending our money for such a product in good faith, only to received a product that’s useless – or worse, gives us advice that actually sees us lose money.
And if you’re considering buying in, then you need to read what we found out. Because it certainly makes for interesting reading, there’s no doubt about it…
What do you get for your money with Fast Money Alert?
Okay… So Fast Money Alert is the work of not one, but two great investing minds: Dr. Mark Skousen and Jim Woods. Now, for many, these names might not be familiar. So we’ll talk more about them in a mo. But first of all, let’s take a detailed look at exactly what you get with the Fast Money Alert advisory research program.
- The Complete Fast Money Alert Portfolio: This is on-going, and provides detailed write ups on every single play recommended – present and future. In other words, you’ll get a complete history on every single stock pick, plus the options of the world’s most exciting and profitable companies poised to move now – or at the very least, in the very near future.
- The Weekly Fast Money Alert Recommendations: Forget monthly updates… The markets don’t wait for anyone, and at the very least you need weekly advice. Each alert provides you with full details on the hottest stocks and options recommendations poised to move imminently to bring you in the profits you crave. And rest assured that if something urgent happens, you’ll not need to wait a week for the Intel to come through – it’ll be sent to you as an urgent update.
- Live Conference Calls: Hosted by the creators of Fast Money Alert themselves (not farmed out to some flunky), you’ll take part in discussions over current events, what’s developing, and new recommendations. Plus there’s always a lively Q&A session for you to get ‘face-to-face’ advice to any queries you might have.
- Past Profit Dossiers and Special Reports: These special investment white papers highlight money-making strategies over and above the regular alerts.
- Dedicated Support Line: Yep, a real live telephone line (US based), that’s open 9AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday, in case you have any questions you need answering.
- The 2018 Trade of the Year Report: A special alert that gives you the complete story on what Skousen and Woods believe is a stock that’ll rise as much as 30 times in the next 12 months! It also includes an options play on the same company, positioning you to make short term profits of double, triple, or quadruple gains too!
- The Little Black Book of Options Secrets: A super simple, 15 minute read that tells you every single thing you need to know in order to make money with the advice you receive from Fast Money Alert.
Who is Fast Money Alert for?
Now, you might think that Fast Money Alert is aimed at the rookie trader. And yes, it’s a great product for those who’re just starting out on their investing journey. Everything you need to know, from the grass roots upwards, is explained in the service.
However… Let’s be very clear that this is also a great product for those with a bit more knowledge. In other words, if you’re trading but just not making the profits you know are possible, then the information you receive in Fast Money Alert could be exactly what you need to see your fortunes change. It’s an especially good product for anyone who’s a little time short, as all the background stuff is carried out for you. All you need do is make the trades – and take the profits…
Who the heck are Dr. Mark Skousen and Jim Woods?
Skousen & Woods… Woods & Skousen… Sounds like a dodgy name for a law firm doesn’t it…? But don’t be fooled, because these two guys are the machine behind the awesomeness that is Fast Money Alert. And you’ve probably never heard of them. But let us put right that catastrophe right now…
Skousen was recently named as ‘one of the 20 most influential living economists’, by SuperScholar. He worked as a CIA financial analyst, university economy teacher, and has published a multitude of financial books over the years, many of them hitting the best seller lists. And for nearly four decades (yep, four!) he’s dedicated a lot of his time to helping the average Joe (that’s you and us, btw) make real and sustained profits through our investing efforts. In short, he really is one of the country’s leading financial advisors.
Woods – AKA, The Renaissance Man, is a man of ‘merely’ two decades experience as a broker, hedge fund trader, author, financial writer, and newsletter editor. He’s rated number 5 in the top financial bloggers on the planet, and over the past 20 years has had an incredible 72% success rate in the stocks he picks and advises.
The Pros and Cons of Fast Money Alert
- Truly simple to understand and follow. Even the complete beginner to the world of investing can easily follow the trading instructions, thanks to the step-by-step guidance given in every single unique alert.
- Every alert you receive will also provide you with full instructions that you simply need follow to know exactly when to buy, and at what price. Nothing is left to chance; all the information you need to trade will be handed to you on a plate.
- The trades you receive are all one’s that are poised to move now – or imminently. This means that you’re money is tied up for the shortest amount of time possible before you take your profits.
- The trades are recommended on the back of 60 years trading experience behind the maestro minds that make up Fast Money Alert.
- Well, as anyone who trades should take heed of, there’s always the potential to lose as well as win. So one should never risk more than you can afford to lose. But the key to trading is to lower that risk as much as possible. And with the double whammy of expertise of Skousen and Woods, this is exactly what you’re doing when you sign up to Fast Money Alert.
The Bottom Line
OK! We admit it… Our first impression of Fast Money Alert was wrong. Very wrong… But hey! When you’ve come across as many scam products as we have, you can’t blame us for being the cynics we’ve become
But it truly delights us to be able to report on an advisory service that really does live up to its advertising promises. And d’you know what…? You don’t even need to take our word for it. Because Fast Money Alert comes with s 30-day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee. So you’ve got absolutely nothing to lose by giving it a try. But you might well have a helluva lot to gain…