A Recession Proof Way Of Growing Your Investments – Up To 900%…! Wow, We All Want Some Of That, Don’t We…?
But, naturally, figures like that make us nervous… Very nervous… Because if it was that easy to make uber-profits from our investments, everyone would be doing it, wouldn’t they…?
Limited Time SPECIAL OFFER
Before you continue reading this review,
click here to see our top rated Advisory Service
However… We have to say that the creator of The Bauman Letter, Ted Bauman, is a guy we hold in high respect. So, of course, we needed to find out more. And the only way to do that was to dig deep into the very fabric of exactly what The Bauman Letter, and it’s proprietary Infinite Nest Egg system, really brings to the table.
Because when it comes to financial advisory services, there’s a whole load of them out there. And it pays to be cautious as to where to trust your money. So if you’re thinking of signing up, then we suggest you take the time to read our detailed findings – it won’t take long, we promise. It might just make the difference as to whether you send the guy your money or not…
What do you get for your money with The Bauman Letter?
The Bauman Letter is an advisory research service that uses a proprietary system called, the Infinite Nest Egg. Now, you get all the usual suspects that you’d expect from such a service: The monthly briefing, trade alerts, the model portfolio, weekly updates, members-only website, daily insights, customer service… All the usual blah, blah, blah…
But let’s take a look at how the Infinite Nest Egg differs from every other system out there:
- A maximum of five positions in the portfolio: This is because the in-depth testing that created the system showed that using too many funds actually lowers returns. And, in addition, this makes for a very simple system to follow.
- EFTs all the way: These are the funds recommended in The Bauman Letter. You can purchase them with any kind of account, and there are no redemption fees or liquidity issues. Plus management fees are low, typically less than 0.25%.
- Once a month trading: You only need make adjustments to your portfolio once a month, and this should take around 10 minutes. You’ll receive an email on the first trading day of the month telling you exactly what moves to make, typically to sell one or two open positions and replace them with new ones.
- You can start with your chosen stake: Be it $10k, $100k, a million or more…! It doesn’t matter. Because the Infinite Nest Egg system is designed to be used by anyone, no matter what your financial status might be.
In addition to all of the above, you also receive three detailed reports: The Infinite Nest Egg – Unlocking 900% More Money for Retirement, 55 Legal Loopholes for Boosting Your Retirement, and Getting the Best for Less.
Who the heck is Ted Bauman?
We have to say, Bauman really does appear to be one of the good guys. And that’s certainly saying something in the financial world that seems to be full of saber-toothed sharks…! Not only is he an expert in all things investing, but he’s literally spent his life showing regular folk, like you and us, exactly how to achieve – and more importantly – maintain, their own independent wealth.
To date he can count around 14 million people around the world who’re financially much better off thanks to his advice. He’s the master at providing real, genuine research advisory services, such as Alpha Stock Alert, Freedom Alliance, Smart Money Alert, and the Plan B Club. And in addition to helping you make money, Bauman shows you exactly the way to safeguard it as well
Who is The Bauman Letter for?
Are you worried about your financial future…? Do you want to safeguard your wealth against future recessions, stock market crashes, and financial instability…? Do you want your money to work harder than the miserable 1%-3% increases you can get from money market accounts, treasury bonds, CDs, and the like…? Do you have a measly 30 minutes per month to spend on your investments…?
The Pros and Cons of The Bauman Letter
- The system behind the recommendations you’ll receive via The Bauman Letter, the Infinite Nest Egg, is virtually crash proof. Not only that, but it’s been proven to be 13 times safer than a buy-and-hold strategy, and has beaten the stock market over the last decade by a massive 900%…!
- Simple, step-by-step instructions. Can be used by anyone to invest, even if you have no experience in trading the markets whatsoever!
- You only need spend around 10 minutes per month on your investing efforts.
- Over the last decade, users of the Infinite Nest Egg system have never had a losing year!
Well, there’s only 1,000 places available to join up to The Bauman Letter. And, if Ted’s previous advisory services are anything to go by, these are bound to be snapped up fast. But the great thing is that it also comes with a 12-month guarantee. If the product doesn’t prove its worth to you, at the end of the 12 months you can get every red cent of your money back – period!
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? We’re amazed. Truly amazed… Because we look at a lot of these advisory services. ‘Experts’ everywhere are producing them. But most of them…? Well, they’re simply a way to move money from your bank balance to those of the clever minds who create them…
But not so with The Bauman Letter. Because this product really has continued to deliver year in, year out, with gains that far outweigh regular investment methods. And the great thing is that you don’t need to know diddly squat about investing. You don’t need to do any research, and you don’t need to spend hours pouring over charts, facts, figures, and all the other time-consuming stuff that comes with deciding exactly where to invest your money.
In a nutshell, The Bauman Letter provides many, many people with just what they need to increase their wealth AND to safeguard their finances. And that, in our humble opinion, is what makes it one of the best financial advisory services out there. Period…!